FCI Gujarat Recruitment Notification Out Soon, Check Last Date, Eligibility & Selection Process, How to Apply for FCI Gujarat Recruitment 2023, Salary
All the information related to the FCI Gujarat Recruitment 2023 is available in this Article. There is good news for the candidates who are working hard for a long to get these Jobs as the Food Corporation of India (FCI) announced many vacancies. An official notification has been issued regarding FCI Gujarat Recruitment. The official notification will make people aware of the entire recruitment process such as the application process, selection process, exam pattern, final dates, and eligibility criteria.
FCI Gujarat Recruitment 2023
The vacancies are available for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ JE / Steno / Typist / Technical Assistant / Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer all over Gujarat State. The application link of the online form will be made active for the applicants from March to April 2023. Interested candidates can apply for available vacancies on the official website @ fci.gov.in. It is suggested that the candidates should check their eligibility before applying.
Overview of FCI Gujarat Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India Gujarat|
|Info About||FCI Gujarat Recruitment 2023|
|Posts||Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ JE / Steno / Typist / Technical Assistant / Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer|
|Total Number of Posts||4000+|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
Important Dates of Gujarat FCI Bharti 2023
|FCI Gujarat Recruitment Notification Released||Will be soon announced.|
|FCI Gujarat Jobs Apply Online Starts||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online for FCI Gujarat Exam||Will be updated|
|Gujarat FCI Admit Card Availability||Update Soon|
|FCI Gujarat Exam Dates||Update Soon|
UP Police Constable Recruitment
FCI Gujarat Recruitment Education Qualification
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|AGM General Administration||30 Years|
|AGM Technical||28 Years|
|AGM Accounts||28 Years|
|AGM Law||33 Years|
|Medical Officer||35 Years|
|Junior Engineer||28 Years|
|Hindi Typing||28 Years|
|Assistant Grade 3rd (Depot)||30 Years|
AGM General Administration
- For the AGM General Administration job, the individual should have done Post Graduation from a recognized University/institute with ACA/AICWA/ACS.
- It is necessary that the individual must have a bachelor’s degree in Law or 5 years Integrated Course in Law.
AGM Technical post
- The candidates who are interested for AGM Technical post must have doneB.Sc.in Agriculture.
- The individual should also have B. Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science, & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology.
- B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering is also required.
- Candidates with B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial Bio-Technology or Bio-Technology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural BioTechnology are eligible to apply.
For AGM Law the candidates should have a Degree in Law with 5 years of experience.
It is necessary to have M.B.B.S. degree with 3 years of experience.
Jr Engineer (Civil)
The applicants must have a Diploma and Degree in Civil Engineering.
For the post of Stenographer, the candidate should have a Graduation Degree. It is compulsory to have a good typing speed.
Applicants who are interested inHindi Typist post should beGraduate. It is required that the individual should have a 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
Assistant Grade 3rd (Depot)
Graduation is compulsory and the candidate should know how to use computer.
FCI Gujarat Recruitment Application fees
Applicants who belong to General / OBC / EWS category have to pay Rs 1000 as application fees. Candidates of SC / ST / PWD / Female category don’t have to pay any fees, they are exempted from paying application fees.
Salary Scale for FCI Gujarat Recruitment
|AGM General Administration||Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-|
|AGM Technical||Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-|
|AGM Accounts||Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-|
|AGM Law||Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs.50,000- 1,60,000/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs.50,000- 1,60,000/-|
|Hindi Typing||Rs.40,000- 60,000/-|
|Assistant Grade 3rd (Depot)||Rs.40,000- 60,000/-|
FCI Gujarat Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process includes online test and written test. Online test will be taken to select candidates. The date and time will be informed to the candidates well in advance. The interview round will be conducted after the completion of the test. The skills and confidence of the applicants will be analysed in this round.
FCI Gujarat Recruitment Exam Pattern
The exam will be havingMultiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and there will be no negative marking done. Candidates will be given 180 questions in the exam and the time duration of the exam will be 2.5 HRS. The Weightage assigned for Online Test will be 90% and the Weightage assigned for the Interview will be 10 %.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability||45||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|General Awareness, Current Affairs||45|
|Management and Ethics||45|
|Agriculture, Agriculture Economy, and Computer awareness||45|
Procedure to Apply for FCI Gujarat Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, go to the official website of FCI, https://fci.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Now you have to click on the recruitment button.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- click on FCI Recruitment 2023 on the new page.
- Click on Category-1 Recruitment.
- Then click on the apply link “For Application Process.”
- Fill out the application form by entering all asked details.
- Upload the scanned signature, photograph, and documents.
- Now complete the payment of the application fee through online mode.
- Finally, click on the “submit” button.
- You can take a print of the application form for further use.