CRPF Recruitment Notification Out for 1458 Posts, Last Date & Eligibility Check, CRPF Recruitment Apply Online @ crpf.gov.in, Salary & Age Limit, CRPF Bharti 2023 Online Form
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) announced vacancies for posts of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) ASI. According to the notification, there are 1458 posts available to be filled by eligible and qualified candidates. The online exam will be conducted for the candidates from 22nd to 28th February 2023. The selection process includes a Written Test, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Document Verification, and Detailed Medical Examination. The notification is made available on the official website that is crpf.gov.in.
CRPF Recruitment 2023
The minimum age to apply for the available posts is 18 years and the maximum age must be 28 years. It is suggested that the candidate should go through the official notification in detail as it will make people aware of the entire recruitment process such as the application process, selection process, final dates, eligibility criteria, and application fees. The application process has already started on 4th January 2023. The application will be submitted through online mode no other mode is allowed. Interested candidates should visit the website frequently to know the latest updates about the recruitment process.
CRPF Recruitment 2023– Overview
|Name of the article||CRPF Recruitment|
|Recruitment Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Number of Vacancies||1458 Post|
|Salary||HC- Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/- ASI- Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300|
|Apply Start Date||4th January 2023|
|Post name||Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) ASI|
|Admit Card||15th Feb 2023|
|Date of Computer-Based Test||22-28 Feb 2023|
|Application Fee||UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/- SC / ST / Female: No Fees|
|Selection Process||Written Test Skill Test Physical Standard Test (PST) Document Verification Detailed Medical Examination|
CRPF Recruitment 2023– Important Dates
|Notification date||27th December 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st January 2023|
|Date of Admit Card||15th February 2023|
|Date of Online Exam Date||22nd to 28th February 2023|
CRPF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates should be a citizen of India.
The minimum age of the candidates who want to apply for the available post should be 18 years and maximum the age must be 28 years. The age relaxation will be given according to the government rules and regulations.
|Ex-servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date|
The individual who is willing to apply for the available vacancies should have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
CRPF Head Constable/ASI Application Fees
Applicants who belong to Gen/ OBC/ EWS category have to pay RS 100 as application fees and the candidates from SC/ST/ ESM/ Female category don’t have to pay any fee, they are exempted from paying Application fees.
CRPF Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Category||Head Constable||Assistant Sub-Inspector|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
Every individual should prepare for the exam by keeping in mind the exam pattern. The examination will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) and will be of 90 minutes. Candidates will be given 100 Objective Type Questions in the exam. Negative marking will be there, and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Hindi Language or English Language (optional)||25||25|
CRPF Head Constable/ASI Salary Scale
The salary of an individual who will be selected for the Head Constable post will be Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100/- (Level 4). The salary for the ASI post will be Rs. 29200 – Rs. 92300/- (Level 5).
CRPF Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process includes a CBT examination, Skill Test, physical standard test (PST), and medical examination.
- CBT examination– The authorities will take the examination to select candidates for the posts. The paper will carry 100 questions of 1 mark each. The candidates will be given 90 minutes to finish the exam.
- Skill Test– Individuals who will qualify in the exam will be given the next test which is a skill test. In this round, the skills of the candidates will be analysed.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)- In this round, the height, chest, and weight will be measured of the candidates. It is very necessary to qualify for this round. If anyone fails this test then he will be asked to go back.
- Medical Examination– All eligible and qualified candidates should be medically fit. The authorities will call the applicants to give the medical examination.
Criteria of Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Category of candidates||Height in (CMS)||Chest (in CMS)|
|Applicants who belong to the categories of Garhwali’s, Kumauni’s, Gorkhas, Dogra’s, Marathas, and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, UTs of Ladakh and Jammu & Kashmir.||162.5||77|
|Candidates of the Scheduled Tribes category||162.5||76|
|Female Candidates except those listed at S No. (v) and (vi)||155||N/A|
|Female applicants who come from categories of Garrwa-lies, Kumauni’s, Gorkhas, Dogra’s, Marathas, and individuals of the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, UTs of Ladakh and Jammu & Kashmir.||150||N/A|
|All female candidates who belong to the Scheduled Tribes||150||N/A|
Procedure to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, go to the official website of CRPF, crpf.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then click on Recruitment for the Post of ASI and HC.
- After that, you have to Click on the link to Apply Online.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering all information like basic information, and educational qualifications.
- Now Upload all the scanned documents, photographs, and signatures.
- Complete the procedure of the application fee.
- Recheck the filled application form before final submission.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.