FCI Rajasthan Recruitment Notification Out Soon @ fci.gov.in, Check Vacancy Details, Last Date, Eligibility, How to Apply for FCI Rajasthan Recruitment 2023
All information related to the FCI Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 is covered in this article. Food Corporation of India (FCI) soon going to hire candidates for different posts. FCI Rajasthan Recruitment will be hiring candidates for the posts of Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ JE / Steno / Typist / Technical Assistant / Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer. The application process will begin in March/April 2023. Interested applicants can apply for the posts on the official website @ fci.gov.in. The department is looking for eligible and qualified individuals to fill the vacancies. It is advisable that candidates should keep visiting the official website to know the latest updates about the recruitment process, fci.gov.in
FCI Rajasthan Recruitment 2023
The FCI will be opening its doors to all interested people of Rajasthan state. The final dates for the FCI Rajasthan Recruitment process will be soon revealed. Before starting the application process, the individual should go through the FCI Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 notification in detail as it will make them aware of the eligibility criteria, final dates, application process, application fee, selection process, and exam pattern. It is suggested that the candidates start preparing for the exam, as authorities will announce the exam dates in the coming months. Only an online option will be given to the applicants to apply for the posts, no other mode will be accepted.
FCI Rajasthan Recruitment 2023– Overview
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India Rajasthan|
|News About||FCI Rajasthan Recruitment 2023|
|Posts||Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ JE / Steno / Typist / Technical Assistant / Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer|
|Final dates||Will be updated soon|
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Selection Process||Written exam and Interview|
|Total Number of Posts||3500+|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan FCI Recruitment 2023
- The minimum age for the AGM General Administration post should be 18 years and the maximum age must be 30 years.
- The age of the individual for AGM Technical and AGM Accounts must be in between 18 years and 28 years.
- The minimum age of the applicants who want to apply for AGM Law should be 18 years and the maximum should be 33 years.
- Medical Officer age should be between 18 years and 35 years. For Junior Engineers, the required lower age must be 18 years and the upper age should be 28 years.
- The age of the candidates who are willing for the Stenographer post should not exceed 30 years.
- For Hindi Typing posts, the age of the applicants must fall between 18 years and 28 years.
- The age of the candidates who are interested in the Assistant Grade 3rd (Depot) post should not be less than 18 years and must not exceed 30 years.
UP Police Constable Recruitment
AGM General Administration
- For the AGM General Administration post, the applicants must have done Post Graduation from a recognized University/institute with ACA/AICWA/ACS.
- It is also necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in Law or 5 years of Integrated Courses in Law
- The candidates who are interested in the AGM Technical post must have a B.E degree in Food Science & Technology Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology.
- It is also necessary that the applicants should have done B. Sc. in Agriculture and BE degree in Agricultural Engineering.
- B. Tech degree or B.E degree in Biotechnology or Industrial Bio-Technology or Bio-Technology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural Biotechnology is also required.
For AGM Law, the individual should have a Degree in Law with 5 years of experience.
The candidates who want to apply for the Medical Officer post must have done M.B.B.S. and should have 3 years of experience.
Jr Engineer (Civil)
ForJr Engineer (Civil) job, it is necessary to have Diploma and Degree in Civil Engineering
For stenographers, the applicant should have done graduation from a recognized university. Good typing speed is also required.
Applicants interested in applying for Hindi Typist posts should be graduates. It also needed that the applicants should know how to do Hindi Typing with 30 W.P.M speed
Assistant Grade 3rd (Depot)
For Assistant Grade 3rd (Depot), the candidates should have a graduation degree. Applicants should know how to use Computer.
FCI Rajasthan Recruitment 2023- Application Fee
The individuals who belong to the General / OBC / EWS category must pay RS 1000 as a fee and applicants of the SC / ST / PWD / Female category do not have to pay any application fee, they are exempted from paying a fee. An online facility will be given to the candidates to pay the application fee. The fee can be paid with the help of a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Etc.
FCI Rajasthan Recruitment Salary Scale
|AGM General Administration||Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-|
|AGM Technical||Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-|
|AGM Accounts||Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-|
|AGM Law||Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-|
|Medical Officer||Rs.50,000- 1,60,000/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs.50,000- 1,60,000/-|
|Hindi Typing||Rs.40,000- 60,000/-|
|Assistant Grade 3rd (Depot)||Rs.40,000- 60,000/-|
Selection Process for FCI Rajasthan Recruitment
The selection process includes a written exam, interview, and document verification.
Written Exam – The authorities will conduct the written exam for the candidates. The interview, date, time, and place will be informed to candidates well in advance.
Interview- After the completion of the written test, the candidates will be called for the interview round. In this round, the skills and confidence of the applicant will be analyzed.
Document Verification – If the applicants qualify in the above two rounds, then he/she will be asked to show the original documents. In this round, the candidates have to carry all their original documents and show them to the authorities.
Procedure to Apply for FCI Rajasthan Recruitment 2023
- First, go to the official website of FCI
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- click on the recruitment option on the home page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Then click on FCI Recruitment 2023 on the new page.
- After that you have to click on Category-1 Recruitment.
- Now Click on the apply link “For Application Process”.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all required details.
- Then upload the scanned signature, photo, and documents.
- Re-Check the filled form before final submission.
- Now complete the payment procedure of the application fee through online mode.
- At last, click on the “submit” option.
- You can take a print of the application form for future use.