Hajj Registration 2023 Application Form, Check Hajj Dates, Cost, Age Limit, Packages, News on hajcommittee.gov.in
Hajj committee of India are inviting applications for Hajj 2023 from 10 February 2023. According to the committee, the last date to submit Hajj application with all documents is 10 March 2023. There is good news for all Muslims and Hajj Pilgrimage 2023 Devotees as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) has made announcement about the Hajj 2023 Registration. All the people can apply online for Hajj 2023 by visiting the official website that is hajcommittee.gov.in. All the residents who are planning to do registration should know that the Hajj Yatra First Flight 2023 from India will take off in June. Annually, many people complete their journey.
Hajj Registration 2023
The first package of the Hajj 2023 will begin from ,465 Saudi Riyals and the Highest Package will be starting from 11,435 Saudi Riyals. Saudi Deputy Minister of Hajj and Umrah, Abdul Fattah Mashat the Mahram (Male Guardian) of Hajj 2023 invited people all over the world to do registration and travel the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Hajj is one of the five religious’ duties of all Muslims.
Hajj Registration 2023 Overview
|Name of the article||Hajj Registration 2023|
|Event name||Hajj 2023|
|Organized by||Hajj committee of India|
|Application fees||Rs. 300|
|Name of Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Hajj Package Fee||3,465 Saudi Riyals to 11,435 Saudi Riyals|
|Starting date for Hajj 2023||10 February 2023|
|Closing Date for Hajj 2023||10 March 2023|
|Hajj Contact Help||022-22107070|
Hajj Registration Application Form 2023
The forms of the Haj can be filled on the official website, hajcommittee.gov.in. After the registration process gets over, the officials will announce a list of confirmed pilgrims online. The people who have not visited the place before will be given preference. It is necessary to take covid doses to travel to Hajj. The person should be healthy and should not have any chronic or acute illness. The citizens who want to travel should have a residency inside Saudi Arabia or a pilgrimage visa.
Hajj Registration Dates 2023
It is expected that the Hajj 2023 will start from 26th June and may be end in July. The interested individuals should follow the rules that authorities have made for the safe travel. All the information will be made available on the Haj portal that is @hajcommittee.gov.in. The Ministry of Minority Affairs in India controls all the work of Hajj. The officials also release the written schedule for the individuals who are travelling the Hajj for the first time and don’t know anything about the entire journey.
Hajj Registration Important Dates 2023
|Hajj Registration 2023 Starting Date||10 February 2023|
|Closing Date for Hajj 2023||10 March 2023|
|Submission of Medical Certificate||March 2023|
|First Flight Starting Date||June 2023|
|Last Flight Departure on||July 2023|
|Return Flight Date||August 2023|
Age Limit 2023
There is no age limit to go for Hajj and also now limit on the number of pilgrims is also removed. Few rules that are necessary to be followed by the people who are travelling for the Haj like they should not cut nails and the women shall not cover their faces. The men are not allowed to wear stitched clothes.
Hajj Registration Documents Required
- Photograph of the applicant
- Working Mobile Number and valid Email ID
- Registration fee
- Applicants’ ID Cards as Per Country
- Visa and Passport
- Passbook Copy of the bank.
Hajj Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Pregnant women are not allowed to travel and do the Hajj.
- The individual’s passport should be machine-readable, valid.
- Covid vaccination is necessary to travel.
- Person will not be allowed to travel whom against the court has given order of not travelling abroad.
- Consent of parents or legal guardian is compulsory for undertaking Hajj by any individual below 18 years.
Procedure to Apply Online for Hajj 2023 Registration Form
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Hajj Committee of India, hajcommittee.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find HAJ Form on the home page, click on it.
- After that Click on Apply Link on the screen.
- Now you have to Click on New Registration Option Now.
- Registration Form will Open on the new web page.
- Fill the registration form by entering, Mobile Number, Email ID, First Name, Last Name.
- After that you have to Set Profile with Password.
- Click on Submit option on the screen.
- Now do Login by OTP Again.
- Click on Next option after Entering your Mobile Number and Password.
- then the Application Form will Open on the new page.
- Fill the form by entering Covid-19 Vaccination Details, Personal details, Present Residential Address, Nominee Details, Bank Account Details.
- Now you have to Upload the scanned Documents.
- Click Submit option on the screen.
- Now complete the payment procedure of Fee with the help of Online Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Finally, Click on Final Submit option.
- You will see a unique system-generated Group ID. which
- You can also click on Download PDF For Future use.