IHRMS Punjab Login | IHRMS Punjab Online Leave Application | IHRMS Punjab 2023 | hrms.punjab.gov.in
Government of Punjab has launched a new portal through which government employee would get some ease for their work. Every now and then, government keeps launching new portals for the ease of people. This time, Punjab government has launched a portal which is going to help government employees. Not only this, but with IHRMS Punjab Login, citizens would be offered with some of the online services so that they won’t have to visit the offices. Whereas, the portal name is decided to be Manav Sampada portal. IHRMS Punjab has decided to launch this portal through the state headquarters with the aim to provide workers with day-to-day work and help in achieving goals as well. We are now going to discuss many of the things in this IHRMS Punjab Login post such as objectives, benefits, registration process check data entry status hrms.punjab.gov.in etc.
IHRMS Punjab Login
IHRMS Punjab Login is launched by the Punjab government in the favour of government employees and citizens. Whereas, this portal will be helpful for the employees to submit their requests for off time. So, you can even check the further details through hrms.punjab.gov.in login site. With the help of this portal, it would be easy to keep a record on books used by the government offices. Now the teachers at primary and upper primary schools and headmasters would be able to submit their online application for leave through this portal. This portal is even open for non-teaching staffs as well.
As per the notification of Basic Education Council, all of the members of government schools would be able to submit their leave application online. Which means they won’t have to come to office for asking leave. As a result, all of the employees across the state would be required to submit their application requests through online portal. So, those employees who wants their day off, can request for the same through online leave request system. This is why we are going to share everything related to Manav Sampada portal through this post. Make sure to follow this post till the end.
Overview of IHRMS Punjab
|Name of the Portal
|Human Resource Support
|Apply for Leave
IHRMS पंजाब लॉगिन पंजाब सरकार द्वारा सरकारी कर्मचारियों और नागरिकों के पक्ष में शुरू किया गया है। जबकि, यह पोर्टल कर्मचारियों को ऑफ टाइम के लिए अपने अनुरोध प्रस्तुत करने में सहायक होगा। तो, आप hrms.punjab.gov.in लॉगिन साइट के माध्यम से और विवरण भी देख सकते हैं। इस पोर्टल की मदद से सरकारी कार्यालयों द्वारा उपयोग की जाने वाली पुस्तकों का रिकॉर्ड रखना आसान होगा। अब प्राथमिक और उच्च प्राथमिक विद्यालयों के शिक्षक और प्रधानाध्यापक इस पोर्टल के माध्यम से छुट्टी के लिए अपना ऑनलाइन आवेदन जमा कर सकेंगे। यह पोर्टल गैर-शिक्षण कर्मचारियों के लिए भी खुला है।
बेसिक शिक्षा परिषद की अधिसूचना के अनुसार सरकारी स्कूलों के सभी सदस्य अपना अवकाश आवेदन ऑनलाइन जमा कर सकेंगे। यानी उन्हें छुट्टी मांगने के लिए दफ्तर नहीं आना पड़ेगा। नतीजतन, राज्य भर के सभी कर्मचारियों को अपने आवेदन अनुरोध ऑनलाइन पोर्टल के माध्यम से जमा करने होंगे। इसलिए, जो कर्मचारी अपनी छुट्टी चाहते हैं, वे इसके लिए ऑनलाइन छुट्टी अनुरोध प्रणाली के माध्यम से अनुरोध कर सकते हैं। यही कारण है कि हम इस पोस्ट के माध्यम से मानव संपदा पोर्टल से जुड़ी हर बात साझा करने जा रहे हैं। इस पोस्ट को अंत तक जरूर फॉलो करें।
Objectives of hrms.punjab.gov.in
The main objective behind launching this portal is that teacher in government sector gets to several services. The authority has made it simple to apply for the leave and it also offers to save time and efforts of workers.
Benefits of Manav Sampada portal
Here are some of the benefits of this portal. Let’s have a look.
- IHRMS portal would make it easy for the employees and officers across departments that makes it easy for authority to keep a track.
- This site will hold the records about employees and employees who works across the Punjab state.
- By using this platform, teachers and staff will be able to request for leave.
- All of the employees will get the access of this platform. they will need to use their ID and password to access their account.
- Employees can also access all of the departmental information.
- This portal will provide all the information for eService Book and Property Return.
How to apply for leave at IHRMS Punjab?
Here are the steps to apply for a leave easily by using the IHRMS portal. Let’s get started.
- First visit the official website of IHRMS Punjab which is www.hrms.punjab.gov.in. Here you will see the homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you will have to login with your registered account.
- Now you will find the section of online leave and click on it.
- Then you need to click on Select Reporting Officer and then click on Add A Reporting Officer present under drop-down menu.
- This screen will show application online, in which you have to leave the online service box empty.
- On the next page, you have to choose a block education officer in destination.
- Then select the name of officer concerned and then click save.
- Click on apply leave and then select form date. Now you choose a leave date.
- Now you will see that leave days are going to be added by calculated itself. Then fill up the form presented before you.
- If your plan is to stay during the leave, you should provide address.
- Then click on submit button.
How to check iHRMS Punjab data entry status?
Here is how to check iHRMS Punjab data entry status. These are the steps to follow:
- First visit the official website of IHRMS Punjab.
- You will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, click on Data Entry Status Report present under Department Related Section through the homepage.
- This will show you a new page.
- Now you will be able to check the data entry status.
FAQs – IHRMS Punjab Login
How can I get HRMS Punjab employee ID?
Simply visit the official website which is https://hrms.punjab.gov.in. Then click on get employee code. Now you will have to provide some other details such as UID or DOB. Now you can easily access your employee code.
How to login in Manav Sampada portal?
Start from visiting the website and choose the login option from the menu. Now enter details such as ID, password, captcha code and other things. Then hit the login button.
How to contact HRMS Punjab?
Here are the means of communication to HRMS Punjab, 0172-2663812,0172-2663813,0172-2663814,0172-2660126 (7:30 AM to 2 PM) on Working Days Only.
How do I join an employee on HRMS portal?
You will have to do DDO login. First, use the DDO username and password. Then open the HRMS module and sign with DSC. Then follow other prompts and finally click on Update button.