NEET 2023 Exam Date, Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility, Fee, How to Register Online for NEET 2023, Notification, Syllabus Download @ neet.nta.nic.in,
There is good news for the candidates as the NEET 2023 notification will release soon. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the NEET UG 2023 Exam Date on December 15. As per the announcement, the NEET UG 2023 exam will be conducted on May 7. National Testing Agency (NTA) has the responsibility to conduct the NEET exam for the aspirants. It is expected that the notification will be issued in the first week of February. The application form may be out in March.
The NEET exam will be conducted in offline mode and in 13 languages. The candidates give this exam so that they can get admission in dental, medical, nursing, and AYUSH courses in India. Aspirants should work hard as the exam date is coming closer. The NEET Exam includes the subjects Chemistry, Physics, and Biology from grades 11-12th. The notification that will be released soon will make candidates aware of the information such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application fee, final dates, selection process, and application process.
NEET Registration 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance test|
|Notification release date||Will be soon updated|
|Exam date||May 7|
|Exam conducting body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam date announced||December 15|
|Result date||To be updated|
|NEET 2023 Application Process||Will be announced soon|
NEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission and the minimum DOB of the candidate should be December 31, 2023.
The individual who wants to apply for the exam must have cleared or been given the 12th exam from a recognized board. The subjects in the 12th class should be Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English. The students must pass class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks in biology, physics, and chemistry. The reserved category candidates should have scored a minimum of 40 % marks in the 12th class.
NEET UG 2023 Important Dates
|NEET 2023 Events||Dates|
|Exam Notification||Update Soon|
|Registration Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for application fee payment||Update Soon|
|Correction window date||Update Soon|
|Allotted exam city details||Update Soon|
|Release of admit card||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||May 7, 2023|
|Result Declaration||Update Soon|
|Commencement of Counselling||Update Soon|
Documents Required to Fill NEET 2023 Form
- Valid ID proof, like ration cards, Aadhaar cards, passports, and bank account passbooks.
- Date of birth proof
- Permanent address proof
- Email account, mobile number, name, etc.
- Passport size images,
- Thumb impression
NEET 2023 Registration Online Process
- Firstly, visit the NEET organization’s official website, neet.nta.nic.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the New Registration option on the home page, click on it.
- Fill out the form by entering all basic details like name, email address, date of birth, and contact number.
- After entering the details click on submit option.
- After successful registration, you will receive an ID and Password on your email id.
- Now you have to log in by entering your ID and Password on the screen.
- Now fill out the application form by entering asked details.
- Upload the scanned documents, photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check again the filled form before final submission.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.
NEET UG 2023 Exam Pattern
Interested aspirants will give the examination in offline mode. The examiner will give three hours and twenty minutes to candidates to complete the exam. There will be MCQ type of questions in the examination. The exam will be having a total of 20 questions and negative marking will be there, one mark will be deducted for a wrong attempt.
NEET 2023 Admit Card
The authorities will issue the admit card a few days before the exam. The admit card will be issued to those candidates who have completed the registration procedure. It is very necessary to carry admit card for the exam, if the applicant fails to show the admit card to the examiner, then he/she will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The admit card contains all the information such as the name of the candidate, father’s name, roll no, subjects, paper name, category, gender, general instructions, date, place, and time of the exam. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website. After downloading the admit card, the applicants should check the details mentioned on it, if any error is found then contact immediately to the concerned authority.
NEET 2023 Preparations Tips
Every candidate should start putting in more effort as the exam date is already announced. To know about the latest updates about the exam, the applicants should keep visiting the official website frequently. Try to study with the help of the best books available for the exam. Make a proper timetable and divide time equally for every subject. Candidates can also take the help of the NEET mock tests.