Right to Repair Portal Online Complaint Registration Link on www.righttorepairindia.in, Right to Repair Portal Login & Track Grievance Status Check
A new initiative has been taken by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution for citizens of India. The Right to Repair Portal project has been launched to protect consumers in India. It will help the customers who will not able to fix the issues themselves. The portal will provide an online assistance tool through which the consumer will be able to talk to a knowledgeable customer service agent. This talented and qualified agent will help in resolving any issue.
Right to Repair Portal
Consumers can register complaints very easily on the Right to Repair Portal website. It is necessary to give details like the product name, model, and complaint type. After registering the complaint, the customer will receive a special complaint number and a deadline for the resolution. With the help of this portal, the customer will be provided the manufacturer’s product description manuals. These manuals will guide the consumer to do the repairs independently and don’t have to wait for the original manufacturer to repair it. On the occasion of National Consumer Day, the Right to Repair Portal was launched by Piyush Goyal in India.
Right to Repair Portal Overview
|Name of the article||Right to Repair Portal|
|Launched By||Food and Consumer Affairs Minister Piyush Goyal|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
|Objective||To file an online complaint|
Right to Repair Portal Objectives
The main aim to launch this website is to help customers to solve their concerns. The authorities want citizens of India to register a complaint regarding faulty or malfunctioning products and they will be provided solutions before the deadline.
Right to Repair Portal Benefits
- The portal will make product maintenance and repair convenient for consumers.
- With the help of the portal, consumers will be able to get services like product repair and maintenance, replacement parts, and warranty information.
- People of the country will also come to know about information such as product warranties, and contact information for repair service providers.
- Through the portal, the product of the customer will be serviced on time and quickly.
- Individuals can register complaints about product repairs by visiting the portal. The service provider will help in providing the solution.
- Progress report and all updates will be given to the customer through this portal.
- With the help of the portal, the customer will be connected with a qualified customer care e-representative and the representative will guide in resolving any issue.
- Through the portal, customers can ask for legal advice and help.
Procedure to File a Complaint on the Right to Repair Portal
- First, visit the official website of this Portal
- You will see the homepage of the website on the screen.
- After landing on the home page, click on the File a Complaint option.
- Then you have to select the product type for which you want to file a complaint
- You will see the complaint form on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all required details such as name, email id, address, phone number, etc
- Then select the state for which you are filing the complaint.
- After that describe your complaint
- Now you have to attach the supporting proof.
- At last, click on the Submit option on the screen.
- After successfully submitting the complaint, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
Procedure After Submitting a Complaint
After successfully registering the complaint, the authorities of the Department of Consumer Affairs will look into the complaint. On the portal, the individual can easily check the status of the complaint. The solution to the problem will be provided to the customer before the last date.