TN RTE Admission 2023-24 Apply Online, rte.tnschools.gov.in Application Form, Last Date, Selection Date, Application Status, Schedule
TN RTE Admission 2023-24 :- The wait of the parents who want their children to get admission in primary class will be over as soon the Directorate of Government Examination will be making announcement about the admission procedure. The Directorate of Government Examination has the responsibility to provide admission under the Right to Education Act (RTE). In our country every kid has right to receive free education according to the Right to Education (RTE) Act. It is necessary that every child of age between 6 to 14 years should receive compulsory education. Parents should visit the official website, rte.tnschools.gov.in to know the latest updates about the TN RTE Admission 2023-24.
TN RTE Admission 2023-24
The Directorate of Government Examinations of Tamil Nadu will be soon realizing the notification regarding TN RTE Admission 2023-24. As per the RTE act, 25% of seats in private schools are reserved for the students who come from economically and socially disadvantaged backgrounds. Individual who are interested to send their children in private school should fill the form before the last date. The main aim of the government to implement RTE act is to provide education to maximum students. The RTE school admission is a process in which students who are from the economically weak and disadvantaged groups of society will be provided free education. The main of tTN RTE Admission 2023-24 process is to make sure that every child in Tamil Nadu should receive quality education.
RTE Tamil Nadu Admission Overview
|Name of the article
|TN RTE Admission
|Name of Program
|RTE Tamil Nadu (Right to Education)
|Name of Department
|The Directorate of Education, Tamil Nadu
|Benefit of Program
|To provide 25% reservation in private school
|Socially & Economically Weak Students
Tamil Nadu RTE Admission Benefits
- TN RTE Admission 2023-24 scheme will be giving free and compulsory education to the eligible students.
- With the help of the scheme, the children of Economic weaker section of society and disadvantaged groups will be able to study in private schools.
- According to this scheme, 25% of seats are kept for the admission through RTE.
- Through this scheme, the literacy rate will improve in the state.
TN RTE Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Students should be a resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh.
- At the time of submitting the form, the age of the student should not be less than 3 years and must not be more than 7 years.
- The family of the applicants must be Registered under Below Poverty Line
- The students who want to take admission should belong to Disadvantage Group of the Society.
TN RTE Admission Document Required
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate of student.
- Ration Card of Parents
- Income Certificate of parents.
- Passport Size Photo
- Certificate for Disadvantage Group Special Category.
- Domicile Certificate
RTE TN Admission 2023-24 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date to Apply
|Round 1 Lottery Result
|Round 2 Application Date
|Last Date of Application
Procedure To Apply Under Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2023-24
- Firstly, go to the official website of TN RTE Admission, rte.tnschools.gov.in
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on start application option on the home page.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Enter the basic details such as name, gender, DOB, password, religion, Community, phone number, email Id,
- After entering details click on save option.
- Then you will receive a message of successful registration.
- The application number will be seen on the screen.
- Now, click on the options click here to login.
- To do login enter application number and password
- Then you have to click on the login option on the screen.
- Enter parent details and address details.
- Upload all scanned required documents.
- Then choose schools as per the preference
- At last, click on submit option on the screen.
Steps To View School Details
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu RTE admission, rte.tnschools.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Then click on the View School list on the home page.
- After that choose your district.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- You can see the details of the schools on this new page.
Procedure to View Contact Details
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu RTE admission, rte.tnschools.gov.in
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Click on contact us option on the home page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Contact details will be seen on the new page.
If any individual has any query or confusion then they can contact in the details mentioned.
- Address- Directorate of Matriculation Schools, DPI Campus, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006.
- RTE Helpline: 14417
- EMAIL GRIEVANCE: email@example.com