UP Board 10th Admit Card 2023 Check Online at upmsp.edu.in, Check Direct Link to Download Pdf of UP Board High School Admit Card 2023, Exam Date, Roll Number List
UP Board 10th Admit Card 2023 will be issued this month only as the exams will be starting from February 16, 2023. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) will issue the admit card. The PDF of the admit card will be made available on the official website which is upmsp.edu.in. By visiting the official website, the schools can download the admit card. The school will inform students when they can collect admit cards. The 10th class exams will start on February 16 and end on March 4, 2023.
UP Board 10th Admit Card 2023
Admit card is very essential for exams as it contains all the necessary information. The students must carry admit cards for the exam. If the student fails to show the admit card, then he/she may not be allowed to give the exam. Before the start of the exam, the examiner checks the admit card and tally all details mentioned on it. The admit card contains the name of the student, the father’s name, exam code, exam center, roll no, etc. It is the school’s responsibility to make sure that the admit card of all students is available.
The form of admit card was filled in the school by the students. It is expected that the result will be announced in June. It is suggested to the students that they should keep the admit card safe till the final results are announced. After the announcement of the results, students can collect the original mark sheet and other documents from the school. Most of the students must have decided what stream they will opt for. So, immediately after the results, students can apply for admission to a higher class.
UP Board High School Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Name of the article
|UP Board 10th Admit Card
|Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP)
|Mode of Exam
|February 16, 2023, to March 4, 2023
|Admit card release
|Anytime in February
|Exam time duration
|3 Hours 15 Minutes
Details Mentioned on UP Board 10th Admit Card 2023
- Name of student
- Father name
- Mother name
- Roll no
- Registration number
- School code
- Name of examination
- Name of Board
- Centre name
- Centre code
- Photograph of a student
- Examination schedule
- Important instructions.
- Reporting Timing
UP Board 10th Exam Day Instructions
- Students have to reach the exam center minimum of 30 minutes before the start of the exam, as there will be many formalities that need to be completed before the exam.
- It is necessary to take the original admit card for the exam, no duplicate admit card is allowed.
- Don’t forget to carry all the stationery that you need for the exam.
- Mobile phones, calculators, and electronic devices are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Students only have to focus on their papers, no need to get distracted.
- Before starting the exam, read the questions properly.
- Try to complete the paper before time, so that you can get time to have an overview of all the answers before final submission.
- Attempt the exam in good handwriting, and avoid overwriting, cutting, and alterations. Overwriting leaves a bad impact on the evaluator.
Steps to Download UP Board 10th Admit Card 2023
- Firstly, go to the official website, upmsp.edu.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the link of UP Board 10th Admit Card 2023 in the important ‘Information & Download’ section on the home page.
- After that, you will see the login page on the screen.
- Then select the option of Exam Type, District from the drop-down menu.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code and roll number in the space given.
- Click on the view report option.
- The admit card will open on the screen.
- Click on the admit card download option on the screen.
- you can take a printout for future use.