UP Police Constable Recruitment Notification, Last Date, Vacancy Details, How to Apply Online for UP Police Constable Bharti 2023, Eligibility
Uttar Pradesh Police announced vacancies for the post of Constable and Fireman. The UP police is inviting online applications from eligible and qualified candidates. The application form will be made available on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Department. To apply for the available UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, the candidates first have to register themselves. To know further details, please go through the article till the end.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
For the post of Constable (Male/Female), 26210 vacancies are available for the candidates. About 172 vacancies are available for the post of Fireman (Male). The applicants who are interested should read the notification in detail as the notification will make people aware of the eligibility criteria, application process, final dates, application fee, and selection process. The selection process includes a written test, Physical Test, medical examination, and then Document Verification. Based on the performance of these tests, the candidates will be selected.
Both males and females can apply for the available vacancies. It is suggested that the candidates should apply for the post well in advance, to avoid the last-minute hassle. The individuals should visit the official website frequently to know the latest update about the recruitment process. All the final dates will be soon revealed to the candidates. Individuals who eagerly want to join UP police should grab this opportunity. By keeping in the eligibility criteria, interested individuals should start making themselves ready for the written exam and the physical exam. Qualifying in all rounds is necessary to be get selected.
UP Police Constable Bharti 2023 Highlights
|Recruitment Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP)|
|Post Name||GD Constable|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 25,500/–Rs.40,000/– Per Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category||UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023|
UP Police Constable Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Constable Recruitment
The interested candidates should be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years and the maximum should be 23 years.
- The age of the Applicants who belong to the OBC category should be in between 18 years and 26 years.
- The upper age limit of the ST/SC applicant must be 28 years.
- The age of the female individual must be in between 18 years to 26 years.
The applicants who are willing to apply for the posts should be a 10th and 12th pass from a recognized Board.
Applicants who want are interested in the available vacancies can apply online.
The candidates who will be selected will get jobs in Uttar Pradesh.
The selected individuals will be getting a salary of Rs. 25,500/–Rs.40,000/– Per Month.
Individuals of UR/General/OBC/Other State have to pay RS 400 as application fees whereas the ST/ST/Female applicants don’t have to pay any application fees. The fees can be paid with the help of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
UP Police Constable Recruitment Physical Test Details
For Male & Female Candidate
The male candidate’s height should be 168 CMS and the female applicant’s height must be 152 CMS. The male candidates height who are from North India Zone should be 160 cm and the female height must be 147 cm.
The weight of the female individual must be 40kg.
Running Test & Long Jump
- For Male Candidate — 4.8 Km in 28 Minutes (Male)
- For Female Candidate— 2.4 KM in 16 Minutes (Female).
Selection Process for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
The selection process includes a Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Examination, and document verification.
- Written Exam-The written test will be conducted for the candidates. The applicants should do preparations for the exam according to the exam pattern. The date, time, and place of the exam will be informed to the applicants well in advance.
- Physical Test– To join UP police it is necessary to clear the physical test. The authorities will conduct the physical test of all the applicants.
- Medical examination– The candidate should be declared as medically fit for the job.
- Document verification– when the applicants qualify all the rounds then at last he/she will be called for the document verification. The candidates have to take their original documents to show to the authorities.
|Name of Subject||Maximum Questions||Marks|
|Mental Aptitude/Reasoning Ability||37||74|
UP Police Constable Recruitment Important Date
|Starting date for submission of application||2nd Week February 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application||Update Soon|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
List of Documents for the Registration Process
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Scanned copy of passport-sized photographs.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidates.
Procedure to Fill out UP Police Constable Recruitment Application Form
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. http://uppbpb.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Online Apply option on the home page.
- Now you have to select the position you wish to apply for such as select the UP Police Constable Bharti 2023.
- You will see an application form on your screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering the required details, like your Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, etc.
- then upload the scanned documents, like the class 12th Marksheet, Caste Certificate, signature, and photographs, etc.
- after that, you have to pay the application fee.
- Recheck the filled form before final submission.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take a printout of the application form for future use.