YSR Bima Scheme List 2023 |YSR Bima Scheme Search District Wise Beneficiary List | YSR Bima Scheme Status
Andhra Pradesh government has launched a new scheme which is called as YSR Bima Yojana insurance programme. This Yojana ensures health expenses of people who belong to unorganised or low wage section around Andhra Pradesh. The Cheif Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy has initiated this step to cover expenses of underprivileged families. CM has launched this yojana at the camp office. Under this scheme, the people who are impoverished and unorganised state will recieve insurance for accidental death and disability. The AP YSR Bima Program will distributed among the people who recieves a rice card. Through this YSR Bima Scheme 2023 post, we are going to discuss everything related to this yojana such as objective, benefits, application process, eligibility criteria, etc. Let’s get started.
YSR Bima Scheme 2023
Those workers who are registered as the members of Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY) along with State Accident Death and Disability Scheme. This YSR Bima Scheme is managed by Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY). However, the registered workers will get many of the advantages such as people who are 51-60 years and died through natural death will get Rs.30,000/- , Rs.2 lakh for 18-50 years, whereas accidental death and also total handicapped will get Rs.5 lakh. For partial disable person of 18-70 years will get Rs.2.50 lakh.
The YSR Bima Scheme 2023 application mode is online. Simply means, you need to visit the official website to apply for the application. Those workers who are dislocated would need to submit the application to commissioner of labour in which they state that they dislocated. So, this will make the untidy workers to get registered as a member of Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY). You can get further more information for this YSR Bima Scheme 2023 through further points of this post.
Overview of YSR Bima Scheme
|Name of Scheme||YSR Bheema Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||People of Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim||To offer insurance cover|
|Premium amount||Rs 15/- per annum|
वे श्रमिक जो राज्य दुर्घटना मृत्यु एवं विकलांगता योजना के साथ आम आदमी बीमा योजना (AABY) के सदस्य के रूप में पंजीकृत हैं। इस योजना का प्रबंधन प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना (पीएमएसबीवाई) द्वारा किया जाता है। हालाँकि, पंजीकृत श्रमिकों को कई तरह के लाभ मिलेंगे जैसे कि 51-60 वर्ष के लोग और प्राकृतिक मृत्यु के माध्यम से मरने वालों को 30,000 / – रुपये, 18-50 वर्षों के लिए 2 लाख रुपये, जबकि दुर्घटना में मृत्यु और कुल विकलांग भी 5 लाख रुपये मिलेंगे। 18-70 वर्ष के आंशिक विकलांग व्यक्ति को 2.50 लाख रुपये मिलेंगे।
आवेदन मोड ऑनलाइन है। सीधे शब्दों में, आपको आवेदन के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा। वे कर्मचारी जो विस्थापित हैं उन्हें श्रम आयुक्त को आवेदन जमा करना होगा जिसमें वे कहते हैं कि उन्हें विस्थापित किया गया है। तो, यह अस्वस्थ श्रमिकों को आम आदमी बीमा योजना (एएबीवाई) के सदस्य के रूप में पंजीकृत करने के लिए तैयार करेगा। आप इस पोस्ट के आगे के बिंदुओं के माध्यम से इस योजना के बारे में और अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं।
Objective of YSR Bima Scheme
YSR-Bima programme has the main aim to cover up the low waged families, unorganised employees in Andhra Pradesh. Government has taken the initiative to offer financial coverage to the people who are involved in natural death or permanent disability. However, if this program seems to benefit the beneficiaries then their family would get cash support. Those workers or underprivileged people who are the main breadwinner of a BPL family leads their family members to suffer a lot. This is why YSR-Bima programme will provide them financial assistance to ease their pain.
Benefits of YSR yojana
Here are some of the benefits of this scheme. Let’s get to know them.
- The family members of underprivileged or unorganised employees will get insurance coverage for sudden death or any mishap under YSR Bima Yojana.
- The decided insurance amount will be given to the nominee of beneficiary who meets natural death.
- If a worker gets into accident then their family members will be awarded with Rs.5 lakh.
- Under the PM Suraksha Bima Yojana people will be offered with many of the benefits. However, if a person has partial disability then they will recieve Rs.2.25 lakh.
- Then if any of the worker got dead natural then family would get a financial assistance of Rs.3 lakh.
- There are more than 1.14 crore inhabitants have already got Benefits under this program.
- Government has set a fund of Rs. 510 crores for this YSR yojana.
Here are some of the points that you need follow before applying for YSR Bima Scheme.
- Only residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for this YSR yojana.
- Those applicants who are holding white ration card.
- The applicant age must be between 18 to 70.
- Only unorganised worker or underprivileged people can apply for this scheme.
- The monthly income of the family must not exceed more than Rs.1500.
Some of the documents required for this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Account information
- Income statement
- Residency certificate
- Mobile phone
- A passport-sized photo
- Ration card
How to apply for YSR Bima Yojana?
Here are some of the steps that you can follow for application process of YSR Bima Yojana. Let’s get started.
- First, you have to visit the official website which is https://ysrbima.ap.gov.in/new/Default.aspx. Here you will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you have to click on registration link.
- Some of the details that you have to provide such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, Birth date, gender, etc.
- Now upload the important documents and then click on submit button.
As a result the beneficiary would receive the claimed amount of financial assistance into the bank account directly.
FAQs – YSR yojana
What is the benefit of YSR yojana?
YSR Bima Yojana is designed to help underprivileged and unorganised people around Andhra Pradesh state. These people will get insurance coverage for any accident, sudden death and any disability.
Who are eligible for YSR Bima Yojana?
The residents of Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to apply for this scheme. The candidate’s family monthly income must not exceed mote than Rs.1500.
How to login for YSR Bima Yojana?
To login for YSR Bima Yojana, you have to visit the official portal directed by the authority. Now, go to the menu section and find the login option and click on it. Now provide your username and password and hit login button.
Who are nominees of YSR Bima Yojana?
Nominee of YSR Bima Yojana;
Widowed daughter in law or her children
Wife of the beneficiary