RTE Assam Admission 2023-24 |RTE Assam Admission 2023-24 Application Form | RTE Assam Admission Check School List
Assam government has announced RTE notification. This RTE Assam Admission 2023-24 is why government has taken several initiatives to take steps towards successful implementation towards RTE act (Right to Education). This program aims to provide free, necessary education to the children coming from economically weaker sections.
Those students who are under 14 years of age can get the primary education free of cost with this program. Regarding this, Government has dropped notification to get admission for RTE act 2023-2024. If you are also interested to know more about this then make sure to follow this post till the end. We are going to discuss RTE Assam Admission 2023-24 eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives, application process, selection process, application fees, application status etc. So, let’s get started.
RTE Assam Admission 2023-24
As per the department, government has taken initiative to provide 100% education throughout the state. You can visit the official website and get the full information about the same. Each state in India, has reserved their 25% of total seats in the school or college for those students who are applying from economically weaker sections. The complete information is available in PDF file through the RTE Assam Admission 2023-24 official website.
By getting Education, the students will get to continue their studies and achieve their goals. This will enable them to establish a career that they dreamt of. Moreover, there are different organisations that are connected through this scheme which can provide several benefits to the students. To know more about RTE Assam admission visit the official website as they have already dropped the date of admission for the students.
RTE Assam Admission Overview
|Title of Page||RTE Admission Registration 2023-24 Date, Application Form pdf|
|Name of Department||The Department of Elementary Education|
|Name of Program||Right To Education (RTE) Admission|
|Category of Article||Registration/ Application Form|
|Mode of Application||Online|
विभाग के अनुसार, सरकार ने पूरे राज्य में 100% शिक्षा प्रदान करने के लिए पहल की है। आप आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जा सकते हैं और उसी के बारे में पूरी जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। भारत के प्रत्येक राज्य ने स्कूल या कॉलेज में कुल सीटों का 25% उन छात्रों के लिए आरक्षित किया है जो आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्गों से आवेदन कर रहे हैं। पूरी जानकारी आरटीई असम प्रवेश 2023-24 आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से पीडीएफ फाइल में उपलब्ध है।
शिक्षा प्राप्त करने से छात्रों को अपनी पढ़ाई जारी रखने और अपने लक्ष्यों को प्राप्त करने का मौका मिलेगा। इससे उन्हें अपना करियर बनाने में मदद मिलेगी जिसका उन्होंने सपना देखा था। इसके अलावा, विभिन्न संगठन हैं जो इस योजना से जुड़े हुए हैं जो छात्रों को कई लाभ प्रदान कर सकते हैं। आरटीई असम प्रवेश के बारे में अधिक जानने के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं क्योंकि उन्होंने छात्रों के लिए प्रवेश की तारीख पहले ही जारी कर दी है।
Objectives of RTE (Right to Education) of Assam
Under the influence of RTE (Right to Education) of Assam, the government will make it possible for every student to get studies. However, officials will check if the seats are available for the economically weaker sections students in every school such as private and public. This will ensure that the students coming from a financially weak family can continue their education without any interruption.
Benefits of RTE in Assam
Here are some of the benefits of RTE act in Assam. Let’s get started.
- As every student have the right to education which is compulsory and free and this is exactly what is called as RTE (Right to Education) Act.
- The program aims to deliver quality and equal education opportunities to the financial struggling students.
- Those students who are between 6-14 years of age are allowed to get compulsory and free education with this RTE Assam Admission 2023-24.
- Workers, farmers, street workers and other weaker members of our society will get an opportunity to helo their child continue their studies with ease.
- During whole process students will not have to pay a single penny.
The application form can be filled and submitted through the official website. The parents are required to get registered with the website and then use the credentials to login their account.
Before you apply for this RTE Assam Admission 2023-24 scheme, make sure that you follow these points.
- The age of students must be between 6-14 years.
- Only the students of Assam state will be able to get registered with this program.
- The applicant must belong to an economically weaker section of the society.
- The annual income of the family must not exceed more than Rs.1.5 lakh.
Here are some of the important documents that you need to apply for this program. Let’s get started.
- The birth certificate of applicants, school certificate, etc.
- Ration card, voter ID, Adhar card etc.
- Income Certificate of parents.
- Transfer certificate of previous school.
How to get registered for RTE Assam Admission?
Here are the steps that you can follow to apply for the RTE Assam program. Let’s get started.
- First visit the official website which is education. Here you will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you have to click on the official link of elementary education.
- This will show you new page on your screen. Now, you have to visit the registration option.
- Now fill in the asked details such as name, gender, age, etc.
- After that upload all the required documents.
- Then type in the CAPTCHA code that you recieve on your mobile number.
- Then hit the Register button.
Now you have to save the reference number for further procedure.
FAQs – RTE Assam Admission 2023-24
What are the main features of RTE act in Assam?
The main feature of this program is that the children of age between 6-14 years. So, that there are no students who are left from quality education
When was RTE Act implemented in Assam?
The RTE Act got implemented in Assam July, 7, 2011 when the state cabinet gave it approval. After which, Assam became the 19th state to adopt RTE act in the country.
Which is not applicable for RTE act?
All state of India has implemented RTE act except Jammu Kashmir.
Who are the authorities under RTE act?
The RTE act is successfully implemented in every state of India and state government and Centra government are involved in this program.