Tripura Ration Card 2023 | Tripura Ration Card Apply Online | RC Details Check, Correction | Tripura Ration Card List
Tripura Ration Card is a document provided by the Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Government of Tripura. It is a very vital document which is required by the citizens of the state to get various benefits from the state government. If you are native of Tripura and desire 2 apply for Tripura Ration Card 2023 then you must check the information available in this article.
Now you can apply for the ration card through an online platform setup by the authorities to facilitate ration card services. Further in the article you will be able to know how you can submit Tripura Ration Card Apply Online , documents required, eligibility criteria and other related information.
Tripura Ration Card 2023
Ration card is a document which is issued by the state government authority to the natives of the state. Only those people of the state who hold ration card are eligible to get ration from the fair price shops at subsidize rate. In Tripura, ration card is issued by the Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Government of Tripura. If you are interested to apply for the Tripura Ration Card, then you may visit the official website specially created to provide ration card services.
To gain knowledge about the Tripura Ration Card, you can check the information available in this article. To apply for the ration card, you can follow the step-by-step instructions given further in this article. Ration card is required to get the benefits offered by the state government to the reserved category applicants. Only those who hold the ration card will get ration commodities including atta rice sugar salt kerosene oil etc. at fare price shops on price decided by Tripura Ration Card Apply Online the government.
Highlights of Tripura Ration Card
|Article about||Tripura ration card|
|Issue by||Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Tripura|
|Beneficiary||People of the state|
|Mode of application||Online as well as offline|
|Benefits||Essential commodities at subsidize price|
Type of Ration Card
Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Government of Tripura issue following type of ration card to the people of the state.
- AAY- this ration card is it should to the people who belongs to BPL family is with the lowest income.
- APL-APL ration card is it should to the families who comes above poverty line group. This ration card holder receives food grains at the correct economic cost.
- PHH/ PG- this ration card is issued to those people of the state who are marginal landowners, domestic helpers, rickshaw pullers, widows, single women, porters, partition, and tribal population.
- DeTO Ration card.
- DeTO-1 Ration card.
Benefits of Tripura Ration Card
- Ration card holders will get food items at fare price shop at subsidize rate.
- It can be used as ID proof in variety of situations.
- It can be used as president proof.
- You need ration card while applying for government funded schemes and programs.
- It can also be used in figure out the social economic standing of the family.
Tripura Ration Card Price Chart
|Type of TR Ration Card||Atta||Sugar||Rice||Salt|
|AAY||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 2/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
|APL||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
|PG/ PHH||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 2/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
|DeTO||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
|DeTO-1||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 0/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
Eligibility Criteria of Tripura Ration Card
- Application should be a permanent resident of Tripura.
- Applicant must not possess any active ration card of any state.
- Your age is must above then 18 years.
- Application Form
- Aadhaar Cards of all the family members
- PAN Card
- Income Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Copy of Water Bill
- Copy of Electricity Bill
- Bank account details
- Surrender Certificate, if applicable
- Recent Photographs
Tripura Ration Card Online Application
- To apply for the ration card through online mode you have to visit the official website of the Directorate of food civil supplies and Consumer affairs.
- From home page of the portal, you have to look for new ration card application form.
- Click the link and application form will open on the screen.
- Mention all the mandatory details as asked in the form.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Review your application form and click on submit button.
- Submit the application and take print out of it for further use.
Tripura Ration Card Offline Application
- You can visit the nearest FPS shop or district office.
- Get the ration card form from there and fill all the important information.
- Attach the important documents as listed above with the form.
- Submit the application to the same authority.
- Don’t forget to collect the acknowledgement slip.
Procedure To Check Tripura Ration Card Beneficiary List
- To check the Tripura ration card beneficial list, you have to visit the official website of EPDS Tripura.
- On the homepage of the portal, you need to click on ration card option.
- Now choose NFSA beneficiary list Tripura from the list appear on the screen.
- A new window will appear on the screen where you have to enter the captcha code.
- Select verify option and then click on view report option.
- The list of beneficiaries will appear on the screen.
Procedure To Check Tripura Ration Card Details
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of AePDS, Tripura.
- On home page you will see RC details option.
- Click the link and new page will open on the Screen.
- Choose month and year.
- Mention your RC number.
- Click on submit button and information will show on the screen.
- Hotline Number 18003453665
FAQs – Tripura Ration Card Apply Online
What is Tripura Ration Card?
Tripura ration card is a document issued by the state government of Tripura to the citizens of the state.
What is the benefit to hold ration card?
Those who hold ration card will get ration from the fair price shops at subsidize rate.
What is the minimum age to apply for ration card?
Applicant must attain the age of 18 years.
What is the helpline number?
Helpline number is 18003453665.