RTE Telangana | RTE Telangana Application Form | RTE Telangana Date |RTE Telangana Eligibility Check
The Telangana government has released a notification where they have informed about RTE Telangana 2023 Application Form are going to be out, soon. However, RTE stands for Right to Education Telangana (TS) and the application form will be available through official website. SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training) of Telangana are going to monitor everything related to the application form. Under the application of RTE (Right to education), children gets free and compulsory education throughout Telangana state adhering to RTE rules. Those students whose families falls under below poverty line, backward class or if they are disabled then they will be able to complete their education through Right to Education RTE Telangana Application Form .
RTE Telangana 2023
There are many of the parents who can’t afford the education fees of their children and their children can’t get right education for their life. This is why government has started this scheme. Those parents who wants their children to get admission through RTE (Right to education) Telangana 2023 can easily check the eligibility criteria for application process. All of the information are easily available through official website.
If you are also interested to know more about RTE Telangana 2023 Application Form, then make sure to follow this post till the end. We are going to share everything related to this scheme such as eligibility criteria, application process, last date, objective, benefits etc. So let’s get started.
Highlights of RTE Telangana 2023
|Full Name||Right to Education Telangana|
|Introduced by||SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training) of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||economically disadvantaged students of Telangana|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RTE Telangana Application Form
कई माता-पिता ऐसे हैं जो अपने बच्चों की शिक्षा की फीस नहीं दे सकते हैं और उनके बच्चों को अपने जीवन के लिए सही शिक्षा नहीं मिल पाती है। इसलिए सरकार ने यह योजना शुरू की है। वे माता-पिता जो चाहते हैं कि उनके बच्चों को आरटीई (शिक्षा का अधिकार) तेलंगाना 2023 के माध्यम से प्रवेश मिले, वे आसानी से आवेदन प्रक्रिया के लिए पात्रता मानदंड की जांच कर सकते हैं। सभी जानकारी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से आसानी से उपलब्ध है।
अगर आप भी आरटीई तेलंगाना 2023 एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म के बारे में अधिक जानने के इच्छुक हैं, तो इस पोस्ट को अंत तक फॉलो करना सुनिश्चित करें। हम इस योजना से संबंधित सभी चीजें साझा करने जा रहे हैं जैसे पात्रता मानदंड, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, अंतिम तिथि, उद्देश्य, लाभ आदि। तो चलिए शुरू करते हैं।
Here are some of the important dates that you need keep in mind so that you never miss any process for your child’s education.
|Starting of School Registration||February 12th, 2023|
|School Registration||Last date To be Announced Soon|
|Parents Application Form||To be Announced Soon|
|Parents Application Form Last||To be Announced Soon|
|Lottery||To be Announced Soon|
|Waiting List for Parents||via SMS To be Announced Soon|
|Document Verification||To be Announced Soon|
RTE Telangana 2023 Eligibility criteria
Before, you move to fill and submit the application form, you must check out these points.
- Those parents who wants their child to get admission for JKG then their child’s age should be 2-6 years old. Other than that if any student wants to get enrolled for LKG then age should be between 3-6 years. Authority will require DOB certificate to verify their age.
- Those students who belongs to family who needs exceptional needs, students from street laborers and even children of migrants are eligible to apply for RTE Telangana 2023.
- The family annual income should not exceed more than 50,000 rupees and 1,00,000 rupees.
- Private schools are directed to save their 25% of seats for the students coming through RTE Telangana 2023.
- Priority will be given to those students coming from underprivileged social groups, such as orphans, HIV-positive pupils, transgender people, children with special needs, refugees, children living on the streets, and children of farmers.
Important documents for RTE Telangana 2023 Application Form
Make sure tk be ready with these documents when you apply for this scheme. Here is a list.
- Aadhar card
- DOB (Date of Birth)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Student’s or parents’ HIV/ Cancer report
- Guardian Annual Income Certificate
- SC/ ST Certificate
Application process for RTE Telangana 2023
Here are the steps that you need to follow to apply for this scheme.
- First visit the official website. You will find the homepage which will show you latest updates.
- Parents are required to search for nearby schools adhering to RTE quota. They can even get these information through the website.
- Once parents are sure about the school then they will have to submit the application form through the official website.
- Also they have to keep 2-3 copies of the application for future reference and verification.
- Two methods to submit the application form.
- First method is to upload the important documents and then submit the application form using official website.
- The other method is to visit the school and then submit the application form with other important documents.
After this, the department will conduct lottery to select students. Then on the basis of merit list they will get invitation for the admission procedure.
FAQs – RTE Telangana Application Form
How can i apply for RTE Telangana 2023?
There are two methods through which parents can apply for RTE Telangana. One is to visit the school and submit the application form there. The other method is to upload the important documents and submit the application form through the website.
What are the rules in RTE Telangana?
Ans- The family annual income must not exceed more than 50,000 and 100,000 rupees.
What is the age limit for Class 1 in Telangana?
The students who wants to get enrolled for class 1 through RTE Telangana then their age must be atleast 6 years.
What is the objective behind RTE Telangana?
With RTE scheme, government has decided to provide free education to the students who come from minority, backward communities and economically weaker sections. So, basically every student will get right education under this scheme.