Bihar Startup Policy 2023, Bihar Startup Policy Registration, Bihar Startup Policy Project List Pdf , Bihar Startup Policy @ startup.indbih.com
Bihar startup policy 2023 has been launched by the Syed Shahnawaz Hussain, the State of Bihar’s Industry Minister. Under this policy the government is going to provide financial help to the youth of the state who are going to start their startup. To grab the benefits of Bihar startup policy 2023 you have to submit online application. Registration process along with other significant information about the policy including eligibility criteria, documents required and other is mentioned further in this article. Also Read:-YSR Bima Scheme List 2023, Search District Wise Beneficiary List & Status
Bihar Startup Policy 2023
Bihar startup policy 2016 has been announced by the Government of Bihar in order to establish and autonomous and transparent ecosystem which was later revised and became Bihar startup policy 2017. I trust has been established by the state with an initial corpus of INR 500 crores. The trust is going to act as a nodal agency for the implementation of the policy. Bihar startup policy 2020 to was approved by the state government in order to further boost the economy and help the youth of the state.
Under the Bihar startup policy the government is going to provide support to the startups by providing funding as well as matching brands to increase their viability. To get registered under Bihar start up policy 2023 you just need to follow the step by step instructions available in this article. You need to visit the official website of the startup Bihar to register yourself and get help from the government.
Highlights of Bihar Startup Policy 2023
|Article about||Bihar Startup Policy|
|Launched By||Syed Shahnawaz Hussain, the State of Bihar’s Industry Minister|
|Launched for||Young entrepreneur of Bihar|
|Launch Date||29th July 2022|
|Objective||To encourage entrepreneurship in Bihar|
|Benefits||Loan with no interest|
Bihar Startup Policy Registration
बिहार सरकार द्वारा स्वायत्त और पारदर्शी पारिस्थितिकी तंत्र स्थापित करने के लिए बिहार स्टार्टअप नीति 2016 की घोषणा की गई है, जिसे बाद में संशोधित किया गया और बिहार स्टार्टअप नीति 2017 बन गई। मुझे विश्वास है कि राज्य द्वारा 500 करोड़ रुपये के प्रारंभिक कोष के साथ स्थापित किया गया है। ट्रस्ट नीति के कार्यान्वयन के लिए एक नोडल एजेंसी के रूप में कार्य करने जा रहा है। अर्थव्यवस्था को और बढ़ावा देने और राज्य के युवाओं की मदद के लिए राज्य सरकार द्वारा बिहार स्टार्टअप नीति 2020 को मंजूरी दी गई थी।
बिहार स्टार्टअप नीति के तहत सरकार स्टार्टअप्स को उनकी व्यवहार्यता बढ़ाने के लिए फंडिंग के साथ-साथ मिलान ब्रांड प्रदान करके सहायता प्रदान करने जा रही है। बिहार स्टार्ट अप नीति 2023 के तहत पंजीकृत होने के लिए आपको बस इस लेख में उपलब्ध चरण दर चरण निर्देशों का पालन करना होगा। खुद को पंजीकृत करने और सरकार से सहायता प्राप्त करने के लिए आपको स्टार्टअप बिहार की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा।
Motive of Bihar startup policy
The Main Motive of Bihar startup policy is to help the young entrepreneurs in developing their business. The Other objectives are as under:
- Support startup by seed funding
- To increase the awareness and promote entrepreneurship among the youth of the state the government is going to facilitate development of entrepreneurship development centres and entrepreneurship facilitation centres.
- To encourage the youth to become an entrepreneur, entrepreneurship is introduced through education via learning modules in universities, schools and massive open online classes.
- To enable hasil free and time bound statutory clearance for startups
- To enable the nursing of startups including maintain hand hand holding and training orientation visits, institutional support will be provided.
Only those entities will be considered as startup and can take benefit of Bihar start up policy 2023 if they meet the below mention the eligibility conditions
- The organisation is incorporated or register within a period of 10 years as a private limited company under companies Act 2013 or registered as partnership firm under section 59 the of the partnership Act 1932 or limited liability partnership under the limited liability partnership Act 2008.
- The annual turnover of the organisation should not exceed 100 crore rupees since the company is incorporated or registered.
- The organisation is working for innovation development or improvement of products or processes or services or if it is a scalable business mode tell with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
- Any business entity formed by splitting up or reconstruction of an existing business shall not be considered as startup.
- The entity must be incorporated or registered in Bihar and have their office in Bihar
- The entity is paying taxes from the operation of the organisation in Bihar.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar State whose age is above 18 years
- Applicant must not be a defaulty with the following banks that are eligible to provide loan:
- Axis Bank
- Bank Of India
- Bank Of India
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Email ID
- Aadhar-linked mobile number
- Aadhar card scanned images
- Pan card scanned images
- Certificate of caste (If Applicable)
- Educational qualification Certificate
- Proof of entity (If the entity is registered)
- Account Statement
- Given format with information and a signature
Bihar Startup Policy Registration
You need to follow the step-by-step instructions available here to get the benefits under Bihar start up policy:
- To register yourself you should visit the official website of the startup Bihar.
- From home page of the portal, you need to go to startup registration option.
- A new page play on the computer screen where you need to read all the details and take the check box
- Now you need to click on “click hair for test” option.
- For the page will open on the screen where you need to answer the questions asked on the screen.
- After that you need to click on submit button.
- Follow the screen and complete the registration process by providing the required information on the screen
- Upload the required documents on the screen and submit the application form.
- Number: 18003456214
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ– Bihar Startup Policy 2023
What is Bihar startup policy?
It is a policy to support the young entrepreneurs who started their business recently.
Why this policy has been started?
This policy has been started to uplift the business of young entrepreneurs and encourage the youngsters to become an entrepreneur.
How will this policy help the youth?
Through this policy the government is going to provide loan up to 10 lakh with no interest.
Who can get benefits of Bihar startup?
All those Bihar youngsters who recently started their business and meet the eligibility conditions as specified above.
How to get the benefit of Bihar startup policy?
To get the benefits of Bihar startup policy you need to register yourself on Bihar startup official website.